Our COVID-19 Prevention Concept
For a safely relaxed stay
Your Health comes first
We are pleased that we can finally welcome you back with us. Of course, the health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. To ensure this, we follow the guidelines of the Austrian federal government and have also developed a comprehensive COVID 19 prevention concept. This has been audited by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and certified with the Safe Stay seal.
We hope for your support in its implementation! This way you can enjoy your stay with us safely and in a relaxed manner.
Our Measures at a glance (Last Update: 27.9.2021)
On 1 July 2021, thanks to the current low level of infection in Austria, comprehensive relaxations of the COVID 19 measures will come into force:
- Distance regulations and personal restrictions are repealed.
- All our staff have tested negative for COVID-19 by PCR test.
The following measures remain in place:
- "Tested, recovered, vaccinated": Access and stay in the hotel is only possible with a negative COVID-19 test, after overcoming an illness or after a vaccination.
- In Vienna, this applies to children from the age of 6.
- Proof of this must be presented at check-in and may need to be renewed during the stay.
- Please note the different validity period depending on the reliability of the test type.
- Antigen tests (e.g. test lane, pharmacy) are valid for 24 hours.
- PCR tests are valid for 48 hours.
- There are numerous ways to renew your COVID-19 test (test lanes, gargle boxes, self-tests, etc.), some of which are free of charge. Our reception team will be happy to help you in this regard.
- Rapid antigen tests and PCR gargle tests are also available free of charge at reception.
- Convalescents are exempt from testing for six months from the time of recovery. Valid as proof: certificate of segregation or antibody test
- Partially vaccinated persons are exempt from compulsory testing from the 22nd day after initial vaccination, for a maximum of three months.
- Fully vaccinated persons are exempt from compulsory testing for nine months. Vaccines where only one vaccination is scheduled (e.g. from Johnson & Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for a total of nine months from the day of vaccination.
- Valid as proof of vaccination: vaccination certificates, vaccination cards or printouts
- All staff are equipped with facilities for hand and surface disinfection.
- Disinfectants are available for all guests at all important contact points (reception, toilets, breakfast room, etc.).
- All surfaces and equipment, as well as room cards, are carefully disinfected after each use.
- Highly frequented surfaces and areas are regularly disinfected (door handles, light switches, handrails on stairs, buttons in the lift, etc.).
- All toilets are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals during busy periods in compliance with strict hygiene standards.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
- Separate (interactive) snacks, drinks and wine menu
- Possibility of contactless/cash-free payment
Our team is always there for you if you should feel uncomfortable. They are trained and prepared for such situations. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our staff at any time or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Josefshof Team
Our cancellation policy
In order to offer our guests maximum flexibility during these times, we have extended the free cancellation policy from 48 hours before the day of arrival to 14:00 on the day of arrival.