Our COVID-19 Prevention Concept
For a safe and relaxed stay
Current travel regulations for Austria and Covid regulations for Vienna
The lockdown is finally over.
Since December 20th we are very glad welcoming all our guests again.
The Austrian government released some stricter travel regulations which have immediate effect.
Please check here for all details.
And please check here for the Covid regulations in Vienna concerning closing times for restaurants, FFP2 masks etc.
Stay healthy and see you soon!
Your Health comes first
We are pleased to welcome you to our hotel. Of course, the health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority. To ensure this, we follow the guidelines of the Austrian federal government.
In addition, our vaccinated and recovered employees are also tested negative for COVID-19 by a PCR test during their work assignment.
Our comprehensive COVID-19 prevention concept has been audited by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and certified with the Safe Stay seal. We hope for your support in its implementation! This way you can enjoy your stay with us in a safe and relaxed manner.
Our Measures at a glance (Last Update: January 7th, 2022)
The following access rules apply in the hotel industry:
- Vaccinated or recovered. Access and stay in the hotel is only possible for vaccinated or recovered persons.
- The 2-G rule applies to all persons over 15 years of age for whom regular vaccination is possible.
- Excluded are pregnant women and people for whom vaccination is impossible for health reasons.
- Rules for children:
- Children under the age of 6 years are exempt from having to provide proof
- School-age children from 6 to 12 years must show proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test
- For children from 6 to 12 years of age, PCR tests are valid for 72 and antigen tests for 48 hours. The fully glued "Ninja Pass" is valid over the weekend.
- School-age children from 12 to 15 years of age must provide proof of vaccination, recovery or having taken a PCR test. PCR tests are valid for 48 hours
- A nose-mouth protection obligation applies to children from the 6th birthday. An FFP2 mask obligation applies from the age of 14 years.
- Children under 6 years of age do not have to wear a mask.
- Proof of this must be presented at check-in:
- Vaccination certificates are currently valid for 9 months from full immunisation. From February 1st, 2022 the validity period for the first two vaccination doses will be reduced to only 6 months. The third dose will be valid again for another 9 months.
- The single vaccination of Johnson&Johnson is not valid anymore as proof of vaccination since January 3rd 2022. From this date another vaccination dose is mandatory to keep the vaccinated status.
- For convalescents, the certificate of segregation are valid as proof for 6 months.
- All staff are equipped with facilities for hand and surface disinfection.
- Disinfectants are available for all guests at all important contact points (reception, toilets, breakfast room, etc.).
- All surfaces and equipment, as well as room cards, are carefully disinfected after each use.
- Highly frequented surfaces and areas are regularly disinfected (door handles, light switches, handrails on stairs, buttons in the lift, etc.).
- All toilets are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals during busy periods in compliance with strict hygiene standards.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
- Separate (interactive) snacks, drinks and wine menu
- Possibility of contactless/cash-free payment
Our team is always there for you if you should feel uncomfortable. They are trained and prepared for such situations. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our staff at any time or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Josefshof Team
Our cancellation policy
In order to offer our guests maximum flexibility during these times, we have extended the free cancellation policy from 48 hours before the day of arrival to 14:00 on the day of arrival.