Our COVID-19 Measures
We are there for you!
THE ANTICIPATION OF OUR REUNION IS GREAT
Nevertheless, we are aware of our responsibility and have discussed the topics of measures, protection and security extensively with selected experts. We have further optimized our current high standard regarding hygiene measures. Of course, we have already polished out our hotel to perfection, shaken the upholstery extra softly and polished all sorts of surfaces. In this way you can recharge your batteries and relax during your imperial stay. In this context we hope for your support!
OVERVIEW OF MEASURES
- All staff and guests must wear a mouth-nose protection or faceshield again from 14.09.20.
- This applies to all public areas, such as lobby and bar area, the corridors to the rooms, the lift and the WC's
- We kindly ask our guests to carry a mask, as in all enclosed rooms, such as museums, banks, etc. wearing is mandatory and wherever the distance of 1 meter cannot be observed.
- If you do not have your own mask, we will of course provide you with a mask free of charge at the reception.
- In the breakfast area we ask you to wear the mouth-nose protection up to your seat, as well as at the buffet.
- Of course, you don't have to wear a mask in your place in the breakfast room.
- We ensure that the required minimum distance of min. 1 m in all hotel areas.
- Our "distance elephants" and signs help you find your way.
- We make sure there is enough space between the tables.
- In the lobby or bar, we pay attention to a maximum number of people present that is appropriate for the room and provide seating / tables at a specified distance.
- Maximum number of two people for simultaneous elevator use (except guests travelling together).
Clean your hands
- All employees are equipped with options for hand and surface disinfection.
- Disinfectants are sufficiently available for all guests at all essential contact points (reception, toilets, breakfast room, etc.)
- Additionally: Please sneeze / cough in the crook of your arm or use a handkerchief that should be disposed of immediately after use.
Reception, check-in and check-out
- Possibility of contactless / cashless payment
- "Distance elephants" indicate the minimum distance
- Employees wear mouth-nose protection or faceshield
- Please wear mouth-nose protection
- All surfaces and devices, as well as room cards, are carefully disinfected after each use
- Our employees are always there for you if you should feel uncomfortable. They are trained and prepared for such situations
- Separate (interactive) snacks, drinks and wine list
- Frequently used areas and areas are disinfected regularly (door handles, light switches, handrails on stairs, buttons in the elevator, etc.)
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces
- All toilets are cleaned and disinfected at heavily frequented intervals in compliance with strict hygiene standards
- Disinfection of the tables, reception desk, etc. after each use
Be considerate of others
- We'll let you know about our policies to protect each other
- Eye contact instead of shaking hands: You can be sure that our employees always have a smile on their lips
Of course, we strictly adhere to all of the federal government's guidelines and adapt our measures to meet new guidelines. Ongoing evaluation and optimization are a matter of course for us (last modification 15.09.2020)
Our cancellation policy
- In order to be able to ask our guests for maximum flexibility during these times, we have extended the free cancellation options from 48 hours before the day of arrival to the day of arrival until 14:00.
Please write to email@example.com if you have any questions!
Your Josefshof am Rathaus team